Personal SqueakSourceRelease name: <Not entered>
Release summary: <Not entered>
Automatic version: 2
Manual version: (5.2)
Published by: <Not published yet>
Created: 9 November 2018 9:28:46 pm
Last updated: 5 December 2018 12:17:14 am
- Community Supported - Supported by the open-source community.
- Stable - Useable by all. Bugs are rare.
- Only extensions, no changes - Code extensions but no changes in existing code.
- Squeak5.2 - Released Q3/2018
- MIT - The MIT license is like BSD without the advertising clause. As free as it gets, suitable for cross Smalltalk 100% reuse. The recommended license for Squeak since the 4.0 release.
Update for Squeak 5.2 release. Actual code running http://source.squeak.org.
Download: http://map.squeak.org/accountbyid/c3993561-22fb-421f-b0be-c46b5487e105/files/install-Personal SqueakSource-5.2.st
SHA checksum: 313175028571487376182075770550980312831255955436