QuotesRelease name: <Not entered>
Release summary: <Not entered>
Automatic version: 11
Manual version: (21)
Published by: <Not published yet>
Created: 14 July 2004 9:37:11 pm
Last updated: 22 July 2004 5:27:17 pm
- Games - In games you try beat yourself or an opponent.
- Squeak3.8 - Released 25 May 2005.
- SqueakL - The original license of Squeak from Apple. Obsolete since Squeak 4.0 (which only accepts MIT contributions). SqueakL is not recommended to be used for new projects.
- Squeak3.7 - Released 15 Sept 2004.
- No code changes - Documentation and test changes, but not in code.
- Squeak3.6 -
- Stable - Useable by all. Bugs are rare.
- Beta - Useable but still not stable, probably has bugs.
- Only extensions, no changes - Code extensions but no changes in existing code.
- Entertainment - Anything making you smile!
Release note: <Not entered>
SHA checksum: 909069675567905184278180314175332999406993934235