SqueakMap BrowserRelease name: <Not entered>
Release summary: <Not entered>
Automatic version: 1
Manual version: (1.0)
Published by: <Not published yet>
Created: 23 October 2002 4:56:35 pm
Last updated: 10 October 2005 6:24:52 pm
- SqueakL - The original license of Squeak from Apple. Obsolete since Squeak 4.0 (which only accepts MIT contributions). SqueakL is not recommended to be used for new projects.
- Squeak3.2 - Released 16 Jul 2002.
- Applications - Applications written in Squeak intended for regular nonprogramming users
- Development tools - Add-on development tools for Squeak.
- Simple filein - A '.st' or '.cs' (changeset) standard filein. Optionally gzipped with extra extension '.gz'.
- Stable - Useable by all. Bugs are rare.
- Squeak3.4 -
- No code changes - Documentation and test changes, but not in code.
Release note: <Not entered>
SHA checksum: 1316737140485946329488584332673560000574500636434