Refactoring Browser for 3.8Release name: <Not entered>
Release summary: <Not entered>
Automatic version: 1
Manual version: 3.8.8
Published by: Marcus Denker (md)
Created: 18 November 2004 11:06:08 am
Last updated: 18 November 2004 11:06:25 am
- MIT - The MIT license is like BSD without the advertising clause. As free as it gets, suitable for cross Smalltalk 100% reuse. The recommended license for Squeak since the 4.0 release.
- Squeak3.8 - Released 25 May 2005.
- Code changes, may break compatibility - Code has changed and may break clients, but not necessarily.
- Beta - Useable but still not stable, probably has bugs.
- Monticello - A '.mcz' file format for use with Monticello. It is gzipped.
Release note: <Not entered>
SHA checksum: 1100321192176844757715907083236587346749426452499