Refactoring Browser for 3.8Release name: <Not entered>
Release summary: <Not entered>
Automatic version: 11
Manual version: 3.8.42
Published by: Marcus Denker (md)
Created: 26 July 2005 1:12:29 pm
Last updated: 26 July 2005 1:12:29 pm
- Squeak3.8 - Released 25 May 2005.
- Beta - Useable but still not stable, probably has bugs.
- Monticello - A '.mcz' file format for use with Monticello. It is gzipped.
- Code changes, but only bug fixes - Code has changed but only with bug fixes.
- Code changes, may break compatibility - Code has changed and may break clients, but not necessarily.
- MIT - The MIT license is like BSD without the advertising clause. As free as it gets, suitable for cross Smalltalk 100% reuse. The recommended license for Squeak since the 4.0 release.
Time: 26 July 2005, 12:19:20 pm
- Moved additions from AbstractString to String
- Deleted RefactoryInfo
- comment for RBSmallDictionary
- Moved abstractVariableTestData from file into image
- move methods from RBTestData into testclass
- fix inlineMethodTestData to return string
Change Set: RefactoringBrowserLabelFix-jf
Date: 24 July 2005
Author: Joseph Frippiat
This is a little fix so that the label of a Refactoring Browser stays 'RB' and doesn't become 'System Browser'
SHA checksum: 72864070103464778187866536038379453837313632302