Refactoring Browser for 3.8Release name: <Not entered>
Release summary: <Not entered>
Automatic version: 5
Manual version: 3.8.12
Published by: Marcus Denker (md)
Created: 21 December 2004 3:37:40 pm
Last updated: 21 December 2004 3:37:40 pm
- MIT - The MIT license is like BSD without the advertising clause. As free as it gets, suitable for cross Smalltalk 100% reuse. The recommended license for Squeak since the 4.0 release.
- Code changes, may break compatibility - Code has changed and may break clients, but not necessarily.
- Beta - Useable but still not stable, probably has bugs.
- Monticello - A '.mcz' file format for use with Monticello. It is gzipped.
- Squeak3.8 - Released 25 May 2005.
Release note: <Not entered>
SHA checksum: 869730444724447984652680639146773953858958130426