ClosureCompiler-ajh for 3.8Release name: <Not entered>
Release summary: <Not entered>
Automatic version: 2
Manual version: 12 July 2004 repackaged
Published by: Marcus Denker (md)
Created: 23 September 2004 4:50:25 pm
Last updated: 23 September 2004 4:50:25 pm
- Squeak3.8 - Released 25 May 2005.
- SqueakL - The original license of Squeak from Apple. Obsolete since Squeak 4.0 (which only accepts MIT contributions). SqueakL is not recommended to be used for new projects.
- Image large refactoring - A larger refactoring of the image posted for review. It is meant for the update stream and is temporarily on SqueakMap.
- Code changes, but only internal - Code has changed but should not affect external behavior.
- Stable - Useable by all. Bugs are rare.
- Squeak3.7 - Released 15 Sept 2004.
- Bleeding edge - Hardly runnable, full of bugs! For developers only.
- Alpha - Useable by daredevils. Probably still full of bugs.
First auto-installable version
SHA checksum: 1047435299209823808939726230640312537711689391394