ClosureCompiler-ajh for 3.8Release name: <Not entered>
Release summary: <Not entered>
Automatic version: 6
Manual version: 2.5
Published by: Marcus Denker (md)
Created: 7 February 2006 5:07:36 pm
Last updated: 7 February 2006 5:07:36 pm
- Code changes, but only internal - Code has changed but should not affect external behavior.
- Stable - Useable by all. Bugs are rare.
- Squeak3.8 - Released 25 May 2005.
- Image large refactoring - A larger refactoring of the image posted for review. It is meant for the update stream and is temporarily on SqueakMap.
- Squeak3.7 - Released 15 Sept 2004.
- Bleeding edge - Hardly runnable, full of bugs! For developers only.
- Alpha - Useable by daredevils. Probably still full of bugs.
- SqueakL - The original license of Squeak from Apple. Obsolete since Squeak 4.0 (which only accepts MIT contributions). SqueakL is not recommended to be used for new projects.
Release note: <Not entered>
SHA checksum: nil