NetMorph MapServerRelease name: <Not entered>
Release summary: a server for NetMorph providing maps of the remote worlds
Automatic version: 3
Manual version: (0.3)
Published by: <Not published yet>
Created: 12 October 2005 4:09:46 am
Last updated: 21 October 2005 2:48:32 am
- Squeak3.8 - Released 25 May 2005.
- Squeak Archive - A '.sar' file which is a zip-file following certain conventions.
- Code changes, but only internal - Code has changed but should not affect external behavior.
- SqueakL - The original license of Squeak from Apple. Obsolete since Squeak 4.0 (which only accepts MIT contributions). SqueakL is not recommended to be used for new projects.
- Beta - Useable but still not stable, probably has bugs.
MapServer for NetMorph 0.3.
Server protocol has changed so you can not use older MapServer (0.2, 0.1) with NetMorph 0.3.
SHA checksum: nil