SqueakMap2 baseRelease name: <Not entered>
Release summary: <Not entered>
Automatic version: 1
Manual version: 0.91
Published by: Göran Krampe (gk)
Created: 18 September 2003 12:17:47 pm
Last updated: 10 October 2005 6:17:09 pm
- SqueakL + MIT - Dual licensed under both SqueakL and MIT. This enables both base Squeak inclusion and 100% reuse. Recommended prior to 4.0.
- Squeak3.6 -
- Development tools - Add-on development tools for Squeak.
- Class libraries - Class libraries for Squeak to use for development
- Monticello - A '.mcz' file format for use with Monticello. It is gzipped.
- Beta - Useable but still not stable, probably has bugs.
- Squeak3.7 - Released 15 Sept 2004.
- No code changes - Documentation and test changes, but not in code.
Release note: <Not entered>
SHA checksum: 1286587224533119570875790913058558599517688337469