SqueakMap2 baseRelease name: <Not entered>
Release summary: 3.9 related fixes mainly.
Automatic version: 12
Manual version: 1.22
Published by: Göran Krampe (gk)
Created: 5 May 2006 12:04:26 am
Last updated: 5 May 2006 12:04:26 am
- Monticello - A '.mcz' file format for use with Monticello. It is gzipped.
- Squeak3.8 - Released 25 May 2005.
- Class libraries - Class libraries for Squeak to use for development
- Development tools - Add-on development tools for Squeak.
- SqueakL - The original license of Squeak from Apple. Obsolete since Squeak 4.0 (which only accepts MIT contributions). SqueakL is not recommended to be used for new projects.
- Stable - Useable by all. Bugs are rare.
- Code changes, but only bug fixes - Code has changed but only with bug fixes.
- Squeak3.9-alpha - This is the now obsolete development version of 3.9.
- Official package in Basic - An official Squeak package in the Basic development distribution.
Fixed underscores and improved opening speed of loader.
SHA checksum: 232548720520628519376085102442095339493783854265