YAXORelease name: <Not entered>
Release summary: <Not entered>
Automatic version: 3
Manual version: 2.2
Published by: Michael Rueger (mir)
Created: 19 December 2005 3:24:32 pm
Last updated: 19 December 2005 3:24:32 pm
- Squeak3.5 -
- Stable - Useable by all. Bugs are rare.
- Squeak3.7 - Released 15 Sept 2004.
- Only extensions, no changes - Code extensions but no changes in existing code.
- Squeak3.4 -
- SqueakL + MIT - Dual licensed under both SqueakL and MIT. This enables both base Squeak inclusion and 100% reuse. Recommended prior to 4.0.
- SqueakL - The original license of Squeak from Apple. Obsolete since Squeak 4.0 (which only accepts MIT contributions). SqueakL is not recommended to be used for new projects.
- Squeak3.8 - Released 25 May 2005.
- Squeak3.2 - Released 16 Jul 2002.
- Squeak3.6 -
- Development tools - Add-on development tools for Squeak.
Release note: <Not entered>
SHA checksum: 883906934657716486407349282825101697788134526719