XMLParserRelease name: <Not entered>
Release summary: <Not entered>
Automatic version: 2
Manual version: (head)
Published by: <Not published yet>
Created: 28 May 2015 11:01:10 am
Last updated: 3 October 2017 4:13:53 pm
- Community Supported - Supported by the open-source community.
- Rock solid - Useable and hasn't had bugs for a long time.
- No code changes - Documentation and test changes, but not in code.
- MIT - The MIT license is like BSD without the advertising clause. As free as it gets, suitable for cross Smalltalk 100% reuse. The recommended license for Squeak since the 4.0 release.
- Squeak5.1 - Released August, 2016
Loads Pharo XMLParser from SmalltalkHub
SHA checksum: 61021483360381241657367557534104488852263287700