PrologRelease name: Prolog
Release summary: Prolog for Squeak
Automatic version: 12
Manual version: 18
Published by: Stéphane Rollandin (spfa)
Created: 15 April 2010 4:51:56 pm
Last updated: 2 August 2010 2:47:58 pm
- SqueakL - The original license of Squeak from Apple. Obsolete since Squeak 4.0 (which only accepts MIT contributions). SqueakL is not recommended to be used for new projects.
- Beta - Useable but still not stable, probably has bugs.
- Squeak3.8 - Released 25 May 2005.
- Only extensions, no changes - Code extensions but no changes in existing code.
- Squeak4.1 - Released 18th april 2010.
Adapted to load in Squeak 4.1
SHA checksum: 1268131878556619340482052981043194927291680983574