PrologRelease name: Prolog
Release summary: Prolog for Squeak
Automatic version: 20
Manual version: 25
Published by: Stéphane Rollandin (spfa)
Created: 28 December 2019 4:20:06 pm
Last updated: 28 December 2019 4:20:06 pm
- Squeak3.8 - Released 25 May 2005.
- Squeak5.2 - Released Q3/2018
- SqueakL - The original license of Squeak from Apple. Obsolete since Squeak 4.0 (which only accepts MIT contributions). SqueakL is not recommended to be used for new projects.
- Beta - Useable but still not stable, probably has bugs.
- Squeak5.1 - Released August, 2016
- Only extensions, no changes - Code extensions but no changes in existing code.
Updated for the GUI to work in Squeak 5.3
SHA checksum: 1101912533915337962500734999654249866425736682011