PrologRelease name: Prolog
Release summary: Prolog for Squeak
Automatic version: 5
Manual version: (7)
Published by: <Not published yet>
Created: 17 June 2008 10:28:57 am
Last updated: 17 June 2008 10:28:57 am
- Squeak3.8 - Released 25 May 2005.
- Code changes, but only internal - Code has changed but should not affect external behavior.
- Beta - Useable but still not stable, probably has bugs.
- Code changes, but only bug fixes - Code has changed but only with bug fixes.
- Squeak3.10-alpha - This is the current moving target of 3.10.
- SqueakL - The original license of Squeak from Apple. Obsolete since Squeak 4.0 (which only accepts MIT contributions). SqueakL is not recommended to be used for new projects.
- Squeak Archive - A '.sar' file which is a zip-file following certain conventions.
* fixed primitive call
* improved GUI
* added tests and documentation. still more to come...
SHA checksum: 724389378445634369525354656009937613446415073282