PrologRelease name: Prolog
Release summary: Prolog for Squeak
Automatic version: 6
Manual version: (9)
Published by: <Not published yet>
Created: 17 June 2008 8:46:53 pm
Last updated: 17 June 2008 8:46:53 pm
- Squeak3.8 - Released 25 May 2005.
- Code changes, but only internal - Code has changed but should not affect external behavior.
- Beta - Useable but still not stable, probably has bugs.
- Code changes, but only bug fixes - Code has changed but only with bug fixes.
- Squeak3.10-alpha - This is the current moving target of 3.10.
- SqueakL - The original license of Squeak from Apple. Obsolete since Squeak 4.0 (which only accepts MIT contributions). SqueakL is not recommended to be used for new projects.
- Squeak Archive - A '.sar' file which is a zip-file following certain conventions.
* made arg predicate truly relational
* prettyfied functor printstring
* added send predicate
* added tests
SHA checksum: 593911813279823386870286687379151153747139300834