AioPluginRelease name: AioPlugin
Release summary: AioPlugin provides support for asynchronous IO event notification.
Automatic version: 3
Manual version: 2.0
Published by: Dave Lewis (dtl)
Created: 30 December 2006 6:59:47 pm
Last updated: 30 December 2006 7:27:30 pm
- Only extensions, no changes - Code extensions but no changes in existing code.
- Squeak3.8 - Released 25 May 2005.
- Squeak3.6 -
- Beta - Useable but still not stable, probably has bugs.
- Squeak3.9-alpha - This is the now obsolete development version of 3.9.
- Squeak3.7 - Released 15 Sept 2004.
- SqueakL - The original license of Squeak from Apple. Obsolete since Squeak 4.0 (which only accepts MIT contributions). SqueakL is not recommended to be used for new projects.
- SqueakL + MIT - Dual licensed under both SqueakL and MIT. This enables both base Squeak inclusion and 100% reuse. Recommended prior to 4.0.
- Squeak3.9 - Released 8 Dec 2006.
Release note: <Not entered>
SHA checksum: 999280187596328227661119321207455253997849006152