AioPluginRelease name: AioPlugin
Release summary: AioPlugin provides support for asynchronous IO event notification.
Automatic version: 4
Manual version: 2.1.2
Published by: Dave Lewis (dtl)
Created: 9 April 2007 3:03:08 am
Last updated: 9 April 2007 3:03:08 am
- Beta - Useable but still not stable, probably has bugs.
- Squeak3.9-alpha - This is the now obsolete development version of 3.9.
- Stable - Useable by all. Bugs are rare.
- SqueakL - The original license of Squeak from Apple. Obsolete since Squeak 4.0 (which only accepts MIT contributions). SqueakL is not recommended to be used for new projects.
- SqueakL + MIT - Dual licensed under both SqueakL and MIT. This enables both base Squeak inclusion and 100% reuse. Recommended prior to 4.0.
- Squeak3.6 -
- Squeak3.9 - Released 8 Dec 2006.
- Squeak3.8 - Released 25 May 2005.
- Only extensions, no changes - Code extensions but no changes in existing code.
- Squeak3.7 - Released 15 Sept 2004.
Changes in AIO 2.1.2 since 2.0:
- Handle #platformName move to SmalltalkImage.
- Fix underscores. No functional changes.
- Eliminate some #cCode: calls, keep consistent with OSPP.
- Add #shouldBeTranslatedFor: to support VMM cross generation.
SHA checksum: 939752212730670865616878087367032090081101069408