AioPluginRelease name: AioPlugin
Release summary: AioPlugin provides support for asynchronous IO event notification.
Automatic version: 7
Manual version: 2.2.1
Published by: Dave Lewis (dtl)
Created: 26 December 2007 9:48:46 pm
Last updated: 26 December 2007 9:48:46 pm
- Only extensions, no changes - Code extensions but no changes in existing code.
- Stable - Useable by all. Bugs are rare.
- Squeak3.9-alpha - This is the now obsolete development version of 3.9.
- Squeak3.6 -
- Squeak3.9 - Released 8 Dec 2006.
- SqueakL - The original license of Squeak from Apple. Obsolete since Squeak 4.0 (which only accepts MIT contributions). SqueakL is not recommended to be used for new projects.
- Beta - Useable but still not stable, probably has bugs.
- Squeak3.8 - Released 25 May 2005.
- Squeak3.7 - Released 15 Sept 2004.
- Squeak3.10-alpha - This is the current moving target of 3.10.
- MIT - The MIT license is like BSD without the advertising clause. As free as it gets, suitable for cross Smalltalk 100% reuse. The recommended license for Squeak since the 4.0 release.
- SqueakL + MIT - Dual licensed under both SqueakL and MIT. This enables both base Squeak inclusion and 100% reuse. Recommended prior to 4.0.
Return true from #initialiseModule. Corrects module loading problem on OS X PPC.
SHA checksum: 152857063344781488117137918485785756982959237612