BFAV2 InstallerRelease name: <Not entered>
Release summary: Upgrade that forces closing
Automatic version: 5
Manual version: (2.06)
Published by: <Not published yet>
Created: 24 February 2004 5:07:19 pm
Last updated: 24 February 2004 5:07:19 pm
- SqueakL + MIT - Dual licensed under both SqueakL and MIT. This enables both base Squeak inclusion and 100% reuse. Recommended prior to 4.0.
- Squeak3.7 - Released 15 Sept 2004.
- Applications - Applications written in Squeak intended for regular nonprogramming users
- Beta - Useable but still not stable, probably has bugs.
- Dynamic load script - A .st script for loading packages using SqueakMap. Must not produce the same result each time.
Closes BFAV and notepad windows, clears out existing BFAV object model, upgrades to latest object model and updated UI (with tabs!)
SHA checksum: 1022056641082780856475923824603529147122738714209