Ma client serverRelease name: <Not entered>
Release summary: <Not entered>
Automatic version: 2
Manual version: (5)
Published by: <Not published yet>
Created: 9 April 2004 6:21:19 am
Last updated: 9 April 2004 6:21:19 am
- Development tools - Add-on development tools for Squeak.
- Beta - Useable but still not stable, probably has bugs.
- Stable - Useable by all. Bugs are rare.
- Squeak3.6 -
- SqueakL - The original license of Squeak from Apple. Obsolete since Squeak 4.0 (which only accepts MIT contributions). SqueakL is not recommended to be used for new projects.
- Package format - The format of the package.
- Squeak3.7 - Released 15 Sept 2004.
- Monticello - A '.mcz' file format for use with Monticello. It is gzipped.
updated for 3.6 and 3.7. This version does not work with 3.5.
running servers now survive image restarts. The network is initialized by MaClientSocket upon starting the image, allowing sockets to immediately reconnect upon image start up.
support for multiple clients in the same image connected to the same remote server
Should now support big and little endian machines simultaneously.
Initial public release.
SHA checksum: 1261424920951108627721664297004552232318447255488