RemoteFrameBufferRelease name: RemoteFrameBuffer
Release summary: First public release
Automatic version: 1
Manual version: (33)
Published by: <Not published yet>
Created: 12 April 2004 1:38:57 pm
Last updated: 12 April 2004 2:07:25 pm
- Development tools - Add-on development tools for Squeak.
- Stable - Useable by all. Bugs are rare.
- Squeak3.6 -
- SqueakL - The original license of Squeak from Apple. Obsolete since Squeak 4.0 (which only accepts MIT contributions). SqueakL is not recommended to be used for new projects.
- Applications - Applications written in Squeak intended for regular nonprogramming users
First public release. Known problems:
- incorrect display when server and client both 16-bit, opposite byte order
- negotiation of "interactive" vs. "view-only" sessions could be better
- ZLibRLE encoding in the client works from Squeak and native Unix (Xvnc) servers,
but not from native Windows servers (go figure ;-)
- display integrity problems in server when running in Tweak image (works fine
in stock 3.6)
- client documentation is incomplete
Please report anything abnormal that's not in the above list to the author. Thanks.
SHA checksum: 1388513497770475858207141820462446317917301865507