SqueakMap2 serverRelease name: <Not entered>
Release summary: <Not entered>
Automatic version: 2
Manual version: 1.0
Published by: Göran Krampe (gk)
Created: 19 January 2004 4:48:57 pm
Last updated: 10 October 2005 6:06:39 pm
- Monticello - A '.mcz' file format for use with Monticello. It is gzipped.
- Class libraries - Class libraries for Squeak to use for development
- SqueakL - The original license of Squeak from Apple. Obsolete since Squeak 4.0 (which only accepts MIT contributions). SqueakL is not recommended to be used for new projects.
- Squeak3.6 -
- Development tools - Add-on development tools for Squeak.
- Stable - Useable by all. Bugs are rare.
- Not backwards compatible - Code has changed and breaks compatibility for sure.
Fixed a few bugs.
SHA checksum: 608939833094787241755219233148590816286244085779