SqueakMap2 serverRelease name: <Not entered>
Release summary: <Not entered>
Automatic version: 4
Manual version: 1.1
Published by: Göran Krampe (gk)
Created: 18 April 2006 11:39:34 pm
Last updated: 18 April 2006 11:39:34 pm
- Development tools - Add-on development tools for Squeak.
- Class libraries - Class libraries for Squeak to use for development
- Monticello - A '.mcz' file format for use with Monticello. It is gzipped.
- No code changes - Documentation and test changes, but not in code.
- SqueakL - The original license of Squeak from Apple. Obsolete since Squeak 4.0 (which only accepts MIT contributions). SqueakL is not recommended to be used for new projects.
- Squeak3.6 -
- Stable - Useable by all. Bugs are rare.
Release note: <Not entered>
SHA checksum: 268551431290477168658887399720222577162907532486