OMetaRelease name: <Not entered>
Release summary: <Not entered>
Automatic version: 1
Manual version: (1.0)
Published by: <Not published yet>
Created: 15 August 2007 9:43:34 pm
Last updated: 8 October 2007 4:22:17 pm
- MIT - The MIT license is like BSD without the advertising clause. As free as it gets, suitable for cross Smalltalk 100% reuse. The recommended license for Squeak since the 4.0 release.
- Not backwards compatible - Code has changed and breaks compatibility for sure.
- Squeak3.8 - Released 25 May 2005.
- Stable - Useable by all. Bugs are rare.
- Squeak3.9 - Released 8 Dec 2006.
- Squeak3.10-alpha - This is the current moving target of 3.10.
Release note: <Not entered>
SHA checksum: nil