FFIRelease name: <Not entered>
Release summary: <Not entered>
Automatic version: 2
Manual version: 3.10
Published by: Andreas Raab (ar)
Created: 8 April 2009 6:47:19 am
Last updated: 8 April 2009 6:47:19 am
- Squeak3.10 - Released 11 May 2008
- Squeak3.9 - Released 8 Dec 2006.
- Squeak3.9-alpha - This is the now obsolete development version of 3.9.
- Dynamic load script - A .st script for loading packages using SqueakMap. Must not produce the same result each time.
- Static load script - A .st script for loading packages using SqueakMap.Produces the same result each time.
- SqueakL + MIT - Dual licensed under both SqueakL and MIT. This enables both base Squeak inclusion and 100% reuse. Recommended prior to 4.0.
- Monticello - A '.mcz' file format for use with Monticello. It is gzipped.
- Code changes, but only internal - Code has changed but should not affect external behavior.
- Rock solid - Useable and hasn't had bugs for a long time.
- SqueakL - The original license of Squeak from Apple. Obsolete since Squeak 4.0 (which only accepts MIT contributions). SqueakL is not recommended to be used for new projects.
- Croquet - A 3D collaborative environment on top of Squeak. And more.
Small update to remove block-arg assignment for loading into closure images.
SHA checksum: 835288697792447679398055206828117342204039053320