ConnectorsRelease name: 3.8 synchronized with Squeakland
Release summary: Connectors2 for 3.8/3.9, synchronized with the Squeakland version
Automatic version: 3
Manual version: (2.2-185)
Published by: <Not published yet>
Created: 29 December 2004 1:15:03 am
Last updated: 29 December 2004 1:15:03 am
- Not backwards compatible - Code has changed and breaks compatibility for sure.
- Image large enhancement - A large enhancement of the image posted for review. It is meant for the update stream and is temporarily on SqueakMap.
- Squeak3.9-alpha - This is the now obsolete development version of 3.9.
- Class libraries - Class libraries for Squeak to use for development
- SqueakL - The original license of Squeak from Apple. Obsolete since Squeak 4.0 (which only accepts MIT contributions). SqueakL is not recommended to be used for new projects.
- Squeak Archive - A '.sar' file which is a zip-file following certain conventions.
- Squeak3.8 - Released 25 May 2005.
- Beta - Useable but still not stable, probably has bugs.
- Development tools - Add-on development tools for Squeak.
- Applications - Applications written in Squeak intended for regular nonprogramming users
This is an updated version of Connectors 2, equivalent to the Squeakland-3.8 release version. It expects to be loaded into a version of 3.8gamma or 3.9alpha at least at update 6460.
SHA checksum: 1275089954820528624412209021628087875092896204972