ConnectorsRelease name: 3.8 compatible
Release summary: Connectors2 for 3.8/3.9, synchronized with the Squeakland version and fixed to load into 3.8 images
Automatic version: 4
Manual version: 2.3-187
Published by: Ned Konz (nk)
Created: 28 February 2006 10:08:42 pm
Last updated: 22 November 2006 7:11:50 pm
- Not backwards compatible - Code has changed and breaks compatibility for sure.
- Image large enhancement - A large enhancement of the image posted for review. It is meant for the update stream and is temporarily on SqueakMap.
- SqueakL - The original license of Squeak from Apple. Obsolete since Squeak 4.0 (which only accepts MIT contributions). SqueakL is not recommended to be used for new projects.
- Squeak3.9-alpha - This is the now obsolete development version of 3.9.
- Development tools - Add-on development tools for Squeak.
- Squeak Archive - A '.sar' file which is a zip-file following certain conventions.
- Squeak3.8 - Released 25 May 2005.
- Applications - Applications written in Squeak intended for regular nonprogramming users
- Beta - Useable but still not stable, probably has bugs.
- Class libraries - Class libraries for Squeak to use for development
- Code changes, but only bug fixes - Code has changed but only with bug fixes.
11/22/06: marked as published.
SHA checksum: 824613802176592883695709888327519334777309520754