ConnectorsRelease name: <Not entered>
Release summary: <Not entered>
Automatic version: 5
Manual version: (4.2)
Published by: <Not published yet>
Created: 8 February 2011 11:56:09 pm
Last updated: 27 December 2012 10:45:38 pm
- Community Supported - Supported by the open-source community.
- Code changes, may break compatibility - Code has changed and may break clients, but not necessarily.
- MIT - The MIT license is like BSD without the advertising clause. As free as it gets, suitable for cross Smalltalk 100% reuse. The recommended license for Squeak since the 4.0 release.
- Stable - Useable by all. Bugs are rare.
- Squeak4.3 - Released December 23rd, 2011
Ned Konz's original Connectors.
SHA checksum: 497663886714991125227672851552861900721704463888