ConnectorsRelease name: <Not entered>
Release summary: <Not entered>
Automatic version: 5.1
Manual version: (4.5)
Published by: <Not published yet>
Created: 27 December 2012 10:46:25 pm
Last updated: 6 October 2016 9:10:37 pm
- Community Supported - Supported by the open-source community.
- MIT - The MIT license is like BSD without the advertising clause. As free as it gets, suitable for cross Smalltalk 100% reuse. The recommended license for Squeak since the 4.0 release.
- Only extensions, no changes - Code extensions but no changes in existing code.
- Beta - Useable but still not stable, probably has bugs.
- Squeak5.1 - Released August, 2016
For Squeak 5.1.
SHA checksum: 792797394088486082054529394214772332788743430