Morphic Wrappers revisitedRelease name: Morphic-Wrappers
Release summary: A port to Squeak 4.1 of the Morphic Wrappers
Automatic version: 3
Manual version: (4.1)
Published by: <Not published yet>
Created: 18 June 2010 11:40:58 pm
Last updated: 18 June 2010 11:40:58 pm
- Stable - Useable by all. Bugs are rare.
- SqueakL + MIT - Dual licensed under both SqueakL and MIT. This enables both base Squeak inclusion and 100% reuse. Recommended prior to 4.0.
- Only extensions, no changes - Code extensions but no changes in existing code.
- MIT - The MIT license is like BSD without the advertising clause. As free as it gets, suitable for cross Smalltalk 100% reuse. The recommended license for Squeak since the 4.0 release.
- Squeak4.1 - Released 18th april 2010.
The port is based on Morphic Wrappers version 2.7.
The whole functionality works except that you can't drag a Class out from a Browser to become a MorphicWrapper of it.
SHA checksum: 774070808669068511357151599496265179629084192452