Karel's WorldRelease name: <Not entered>
Release summary: <Not entered>
Automatic version: 1
Manual version: (010)
Published by: <Not published yet>
Created: 6 April 2003 7:21:04 pm
Last updated: 6 April 2003 7:21:04 pm
- Beta - Useable but still not stable, probably has bugs.
- SqueakL + MIT - Dual licensed under both SqueakL and MIT. This enables both base Squeak inclusion and 100% reuse. Recommended prior to 4.0.
- Squeak3.4 -
- Squeak3.5 -
- Squeak3.6 -
- Puzzles - A puzzle is something you either solve or don't. :-)
- Squeak3.2 - Released 16 Jul 2002.
- Games - In games you try beat yourself or an opponent.
- Project - A '.pr' file for Squeak projects.
010: now loads into stock 3.4-5170 image.
005: limited visible vocabulary in robot viewer.
004: Made it actually work with scripts . Added "align to grid" and "restore" buttons.
003: Made it look nicer. Unfortunately, the buttons are resizing themselves when the project loads.
Download: http://www.bike-nomad.com/squeak/Karel's World.010.pr
SHA checksum: 998893356514784912833710001274595930500801483135