Completion EnhancementsRelease name: <Not entered>
Release summary: <Not entered>
Automatic version: 1
Manual version: (2)
Published by: <Not published yet>
Created: 23 July 2003 1:36:53 pm
Last updated: 23 July 2003 1:36:53 pm
- Stable - Useable by all. Bugs are rare.
- SqueakL + MIT - Dual licensed under both SqueakL and MIT. This enables both base Squeak inclusion and 100% reuse. Recommended prior to 4.0.
- Squeak3.2 - Released 16 Jul 2002.
- Dynamic load script - A .st script for loading packages using SqueakMap. Must not produce the same result each time.
- Package format - The format of the package.
- Squeak3.2.1 - The maintenance branch of 3.2, go there for future 3.2 fixes.
- Squeak3.6 -
- Development tools - Add-on development tools for Squeak.
- DVS - A '.st' compatible filein format for use with DVS. Optionally gzipped with extra extension '.gz'.
- Squeak3.4 -
I tried to do that a while ago but failed miserably ...
this one works !
SHA checksum: 233215764856960287741650868648888659766603957981