InstanceEncoderRelease name: <Not entered>
Release summary: <Not entered>
Automatic version: 2
Manual version: 9
Published by: John Pierce (jrp)
Created: 4 June 2005 12:39:28 am
Last updated: 4 June 2005 12:41:09 am
- Squeak3.8 - Released 25 May 2005.
- Code changes, but only internal - Code has changed but should not affect external behavior.
- Squeak3.7 - Released 15 Sept 2004.
- Monticello - A '.mcz' file format for use with Monticello. It is gzipped.
- Rock solid - Useable and hasn't had bugs for a long time.
- MIT - The MIT license is like BSD without the advertising clause. As free as it gets, suitable for cross Smalltalk 100% reuse. The recommended license for Squeak since the 4.0 release.
Cache decoded objects per Avi Bryant.
SHA checksum: 1241538067204686080184427620988043602448220629989