Seaside Presentation written in SeasideRelease name: Seaside Presentation written in Seaside
Release summary: Seaside Presentation that I give written in Seaside
Automatic version: 1
Manual version: (1.54-alpha)
Published by: <Not published yet>
Created: 17 August 2004 5:12:22 pm
Last updated: 17 August 2004 5:12:22 pm
- No code changes - Documentation and test changes, but not in code.
- Alpha - Useable by daredevils. Probably still full of bugs.
- Monticello - A '.mcz' file format for use with Monticello. It is gzipped.
- Squeak3.7 - Released 15 Sept 2004.
- MIT - The MIT license is like BSD without the advertising clause. As free as it gets, suitable for cross Smalltalk 100% reuse. The recommended license for Squeak since the 4.0 release.
Please have Seaside 2.5 installed.
Start the web server:
WAKom startOn: 9090.
Point your web browser to:
Enjoy. The presentation is meant to be given interactively, so all of the examples are real running and are nice to walk through the features of Seaside.
Thanks to all of the developers of Seaside for such a great product.
SHA checksum: 254754560969281567660231551201503522976295280489