Seaside Presentation written in SeasideRelease name: Seaside Presentation written in Seaside
Release summary: Seaside Presentation that I give written in Seaside
Automatic version: 3
Manual version: 1.63-alpha
Published by: Blaine Buxton (btb)
Created: 3 October 2006 1:54:56 am
Last updated: 3 October 2006 1:54:56 am
- MIT - The MIT license is like BSD without the advertising clause. As free as it gets, suitable for cross Smalltalk 100% reuse. The recommended license for Squeak since the 4.0 release.
- Alpha - Useable by daredevils. Probably still full of bugs.
- Squeak3.7 - Released 15 Sept 2004.
- Monticello - A '.mcz' file format for use with Monticello. It is gzipped.
- Squeak3.8 - Released 25 May 2005.
- No code changes - Documentation and test changes, but not in code.
Minor refactorings and changing the wording here and there
SHA checksum: 15593904761523038173392348773129415775627432464