Refactoring ToolsRelease name: <Not entered>
Release summary: <Not entered>
Automatic version: 1
Manual version: 5.2
Published by: Chris Muller (cmm)
Created: 7 September 2018 1:19:45 am
Last updated: 8 October 2018 7:53:39 pm
- Community Supported - Supported by the open-source community.
- Alpha - Useable by daredevils. Probably still full of bugs.
- Only extensions, no changes - Code extensions but no changes in existing code.
- Squeak5.2 - Released Q3/2018
- MIT - The MIT license is like BSD without the advertising clause. As free as it gets, suitable for cross Smalltalk 100% reuse. The recommended license for Squeak since the 4.0 release.
For Squeak 5.2.
Download: http://map.squeak.org/accountbyid/c3993561-22fb-421f-b0be-c46b5487e105/files/install-Refactoring Tools-5.2.st
SHA checksum: 33455573090651626041104815817679325735684105995