Squeak/.NET BridgeRelease name: <Not entered>
Release summary: <Not entered>
Automatic version: 2
Manual version: R7
Published by: Ben Schroeder (bvs)
Created: 8 December 2004 4:52:12 am
Last updated: 8 December 2004 4:52:12 am
- MIT - The MIT license is like BSD without the advertising clause. As free as it gets, suitable for cross Smalltalk 100% reuse. The recommended license for Squeak since the 4.0 release.
- Squeak3.7 - Released 15 Sept 2004.
- Class libraries - Class libraries for Squeak to use for development
- Code changes, may break compatibility - Code has changed and may break clients, but not necessarily.
- GPL - GNU General Public License. Not suitable for Squeak.
- Alpha - Useable by daredevils. Probably still full of bugs.
- Squeak3.5 -
- Squeak3.6 -
This is release "R7" of our Squeak/.NET bridge. ("R6" was only officially used internally.)
The major new feature in this release is a plugin-based bridge; it runs more quickly than the socket-based one. The plugin-based bridge is the default, but the socket-based bridge is still available.
This release is licensed under the MIT license. Previous releases were under the GPL.
For more information on the bridge, please visit our swiki at
SHA checksum: 537543237381345268286291652778185005529468872474