NewKindOfScienceIntroRelease name: <Not entered>
Release summary: <Not entered>
Automatic version: 1
Manual version: (1.0)
Published by: <Not published yet>
Created: 3 February 2003 11:58 am
Last updated: 30 November 2003 5:41:04 pm
- Stable - Useable by all. Bugs are rare.
- MIT - The MIT license is like BSD without the advertising clause. As free as it gets, suitable for cross Smalltalk 100% reuse. The recommended license for Squeak since the 4.0 release.
- Squeak3.4 -
- Package format - The format of the package.
- Squeak Archive - A '.sar' file which is a zip-file following certain conventions.
- SqueakL + MIT - Dual licensed under both SqueakL and MIT. This enables both base Squeak inclusion and 100% reuse. Recommended prior to 4.0.
- Entertainment - Anything making you smile!
- It is very very slow right now and for the sake of simplicity the model is coded into the form :-(
- If it is speeded up, maybe a new random-generator could be made out of rule30, as Wolfram claims, this is how the Mathematica random generator is implemented.
- A more general model of CA should be used.
SHA checksum: 1208768965069713721723268748812007354897253114546