FileManRelease name: <Not entered>
Release summary: <Not entered>
Automatic version: 10
Manual version: 1i
Published by: Masashi Umezawa (mu)
Created: 15 November 2006 11:28:55 am
Last updated: 15 November 2006 11:28:55 am
- SqueakL + MIT - Dual licensed under both SqueakL and MIT. This enables both base Squeak inclusion and 100% reuse. Recommended prior to 4.0.
- Only extensions, no changes - Code extensions but no changes in existing code.
- Squeak3.8 - Released 25 May 2005.
- Squeak3.9 - Released 8 Dec 2006.
- Beta - Useable but still not stable, probably has bugs.
- Class libraries - Class libraries for Squeak to use for development
Added unit tests, class comments. Assignments are now changed to :=.
SHA checksum: 1256250678017100810789538856097315776571266299567