FileManRelease name: <Not entered>
Release summary: <Not entered>
Automatic version: 16
Manual version: 2c
Published by: Masashi Umezawa (mu)
Created: 12 May 2007 8:20:38 am
Last updated: 12 May 2007 8:20:38 am
- Beta - Useable but still not stable, probably has bugs.
- Only extensions, no changes - Code extensions but no changes in existing code.
- SqueakL + MIT - Dual licensed under both SqueakL and MIT. This enables both base Squeak inclusion and 100% reuse. Recommended prior to 4.0.
- Squeak3.9 - Released 8 Dec 2006.
- Class libraries - Class libraries for Squeak to use for development
- Squeak3.8 - Released 25 May 2005.
- Added FmGZipDirectoryEntry and FmBackupDirectoryEntry as directory add-on examples
- Bug fix about renaming a file.
SHA checksum: 74149438296243125418865212373205801527473909787