FileManRelease name: <Not entered>
Release summary: <Not entered>
Automatic version: 18
Manual version: 2e
Published by: Masashi Umezawa (mu)
Created: 17 September 2007 12:46:43 pm
Last updated: 17 September 2007 12:47:48 pm
- Squeak3.9 - Released 8 Dec 2006.
- SqueakL + MIT - Dual licensed under both SqueakL and MIT. This enables both base Squeak inclusion and 100% reuse. Recommended prior to 4.0.
- Beta - Useable but still not stable, probably has bugs.
- Class libraries - Class libraries for Squeak to use for development
- Squeak3.10-alpha - This is the current moving target of 3.10.
- Squeak3.8 - Released 25 May 2005.
- Only extensions, no changes - Code extensions but no changes in existing code.
Fixed: FmFileIOAccessor##defaultDirectoryPath returns encoded pathName (for multibyte environment)
SHA checksum: 434416164886736567132528427960588185768343847328