FileManRelease name: <Not entered>
Release summary: <Not entered>
Automatic version: 19
Manual version: 2f
Published by: Masashi Umezawa (mu)
Created: 4 December 2007 6:38:47 am
Last updated: 4 December 2007 6:38:47 am
- Squeak3.9 - Released 8 Dec 2006.
- Only extensions, no changes - Code extensions but no changes in existing code.
- Squeak3.10-alpha - This is the current moving target of 3.10.
- Class libraries - Class libraries for Squeak to use for development
- SqueakL + MIT - Dual licensed under both SqueakL and MIT. This enables both base Squeak inclusion and 100% reuse. Recommended prior to 4.0.
- Beta - Useable but still not stable, probably has bugs.
- Squeak3.8 - Released 25 May 2005.
- Added FmFileEntry##shortName and FmFileEntry##textContentsBy: for convenience.
SHA checksum: 605066171062924696454173814402092017468002755885