FileManRelease name: <Not entered>
Release summary: <Not entered>
Automatic version: 20
Manual version: 3
Published by: Masashi Umezawa (mu)
Created: 15 April 2008 4:07:14 am
Last updated: 15 April 2008 4:07:14 am
- Squeak3.9 - Released 8 Dec 2006.
- Class libraries - Class libraries for Squeak to use for development
- Squeak3.10-alpha - This is the current moving target of 3.10.
- SqueakL + MIT - Dual licensed under both SqueakL and MIT. This enables both base Squeak inclusion and 100% reuse. Recommended prior to 4.0.
- Only extensions, no changes - Code extensions but no changes in existing code.
- Beta - Useable but still not stable, probably has bugs.
- Squeak3.8 - Released 25 May 2005.
- Improved portability to other Smalltalk dialects.(VW version is also available)
- Added FmFileEntry##at:by: and FmFileEntry##at:put:by: for reading/writing text in a specific encoding (other than utf8).
SHA checksum: 1285725690872356544729096792685636542818074509818