FileManRelease name: <Not entered>
Release summary: <Not entered>
Automatic version: 4
Manual version: (1c)
Published by: <Not published yet>
Created: 22 September 2006 2:01:53 am
Last updated: 22 September 2006 2:01:53 am
- Squeak3.9 - Released 8 Dec 2006.
- Only extensions, no changes - Code extensions but no changes in existing code.
- Beta - Useable but still not stable, probably has bugs.
- SqueakL + MIT - Dual licensed under both SqueakL and MIT. This enables both base Squeak inclusion and 100% reuse. Recommended prior to 4.0.
- Squeak3.8 - Released 25 May 2005.
- Class libraries - Class libraries for Squeak to use for development
Added copy/archive operations. More bug fixes.
SHA checksum: 1111598599720333395138872758431804617206428207036