FileManRelease name: <Not entered>
Release summary: <Not entered>
Automatic version: 5
Manual version: (1d)
Published by: <Not published yet>
Created: 27 September 2006 11:33:12 am
Last updated: 27 September 2006 11:33:12 am
- Squeak3.9 - Released 8 Dec 2006.
- Only extensions, no changes - Code extensions but no changes in existing code.
- Beta - Useable but still not stable, probably has bugs.
- SqueakL + MIT - Dual licensed under both SqueakL and MIT. This enables both base Squeak inclusion and 100% reuse. Recommended prior to 4.0.
- Squeak3.8 - Released 25 May 2005.
- Class libraries - Class libraries for Squeak to use for development
Added #appendContents: so you can write such code:
'./appendTest1.txt' asFileEntry appendContents: Time now asString.
SHA checksum: 955362964599958887271868026505555274490318907339