FileManRelease name: <Not entered>
Release summary: <Not entered>
Automatic version: 8
Manual version: (1g)
Published by: <Not published yet>
Created: 26 October 2006 11:26:58 am
Last updated: 26 October 2006 11:26:58 am
- SqueakL + MIT - Dual licensed under both SqueakL and MIT. This enables both base Squeak inclusion and 100% reuse. Recommended prior to 4.0.
- Only extensions, no changes - Code extensions but no changes in existing code.
- Squeak3.8 - Released 25 May 2005.
- Squeak3.9 - Released 8 Dec 2006.
- Beta - Useable but still not stable, probably has bugs.
- Class libraries - Class libraries for Squeak to use for development
Full support for Mac, Unix, and Windows. Enjoy!
SHA checksum: 290385154433497365081789923212743536652714272400