eCompletionRelease name: <Not entered>
Release summary: <Not entered>
Automatic version: 4
Manual version: 2.0b1
Published by: Ruben Bakker (bar)
Created: 21 December 2004 10:49:33 pm
Last updated: 10 January 2005 11:51:25 am
- Squeak3.8 - Released 25 May 2005.
- Not backwards compatible - Code has changed and breaks compatibility for sure.
- Squeak3.9-alpha - This is the now obsolete development version of 3.9.
- Squeak3.7 - Released 15 Sept 2004.
- SqueakL + MIT - Dual licensed under both SqueakL and MIT. This enables both base Squeak inclusion and 100% reuse. Recommended prior to 4.0.
- Beta - Useable but still not stable, probably has bugs.
Important: Install Shout 4 first!
- Type guessing of instance and temporary variables
- Override completion
- Preferences for enable/disable and case insensitive completion.
- menu messages
- receiver guessing with Shout Parser
- temporaries in menu
- completion on empty token
SHA checksum: 220189948159870896237142953292627409228585811418