eCompletionRelease name: <Not entered>
Release summary: <Not entered>
Automatic version: 5
Manual version: 2.0b2
Published by: Ruben Bakker (bar)
Created: 9 January 2005 5:17:17 pm
Last updated: 10 January 2005 11:48:32 am
- SqueakL + MIT - Dual licensed under both SqueakL and MIT. This enables both base Squeak inclusion and 100% reuse. Recommended prior to 4.0.
- Code changes, but only internal - Code has changed but should not affect external behavior.
- Beta - Useable but still not stable, probably has bugs.
- Squeak3.7 - Released 15 Sept 2004.
- Squeak3.8 - Released 25 May 2005.
- The completion menu showed selectors instead of variables when completing at the beginning of method, as the first word in a block, after a primitive call or after a assignment.
- Under certain circumstances, a walkback could occur when accepting a the text in a browser.
- Corrected the some code to get rid of Lint warnings and errors.
SHA checksum: 1199058673752115913652845310581587040771479717504